Tuesday 6 April 2010

Mac Give me Liberty of London Haul, OOTD

Mac Blooming Lovely, Mac Petals & Peacocks, Mac Birds & Berries,
Mac 48 Lashes


Just a few things that I grabbed from the Mac Give me Liberty of London collection. I must say the packaging is really cute. I was drawn to the Mac Blooming Lovely liptick instantly as it kind of reminded me of Mac Lavendar Whip so I decided to get this one. I have already worn Mac Petals & Peacocks so will definatly be doing a FOTD very soon. :)


Mac Blooming Lovely Lipstick, Mac Petals & Peacocks Lipstick

Out and About: Park


The sun decided to be overly generous for once here in london. Just enjoying the sun and beautiful scenery at my local park :)



Dress: JaneNorman

Shoes: Dune

"To me your touch seems to be as essential as sunlight"

Tere Liye by Atif Aslam

Love this song!


7 comments:

JustMe said...

I would love to know which colour you use for your hair.

Makeup Mama said...

Love the outfit and the sunshine! And I'm so jealous because I can't find petals and peacocks anywhere here :( All the MAC stores seem to have left from this collection are the eye shadows. Can't wait for a fotd.

Unknown said...

I love your picks from the collection! I got those too. And I love the dress; you look hot! xx

birkbenny said...

I just stumbled across your blog and I'm pissed that this is the first time I'm ever seeing your blog. YOU'RE FREAKIN AMAZING! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE all of your looks and your artistic expression through makeup. much love <3

BlackLipstick said...

love that dress really compliments your figure! btw what colour do you use for your hair? you have stunning hair!

Baby Doll said...

OMG You look like nicole scherzinger! love your dress I'd kill for a sexy figure like that you have amazing curves HOTTIE!

Sheefa F said...

you look stunning Mevish!