Thursday 16 April 2015

Thick Eyeliner with Miss Sporty Pump Up Booster Waterproof Eyeliner



Those of you who follow me will already know how much I love my Miss sporty liquid liners although over the years as my makeup collection grew I did purchase high end brand liquid liners but as I use liquid liners a lot I do go through them really quickly. 

I have been using Miss Sporty Liquid lines for years now and I still always reach out for this one instead of my Mac Blactrack gel liner I find it so much easier to  work with and the finish is so immaculate too just  as good as any other liquid liner the best thing about it  apart from it being really good that its affordable you can buy in bulk and never have to worry about running out well. that's if your a liquid liner junkie as I am or a make up artist.

In the pictures I am  wearing a waterproof Liquid eyeliner this one  has a slight sheen to it I haven't used this one this is my first time trying it but I do prefer the original light blue and black one instead. Either way thumbs up from me.


Face:

Face Primer: SmashBox Photo Finish Primer

Foundation : EX1 Invisiwear Liquid Foundation F200, Mac Vanilla Pigment

Corrector: Vasanti Wonders of the world Concealer/ Corrector

Powder : Chanel - poudre universelle libre natural finish loose powder

Brows: Benefit Brow Zing Duo Dark Brown, Mac Carbon

Liquid eyeliner: Miss Sporty Pump Up Booster Waterproof Eyeliner 

Eyes: Urban Decay Primer, Mac Wedge, Mac Scene, Mac Carbon, Urban Decay Chaos e/s from Electric Palette

Inglot Black Eye Pencil

Cheeks: Benefit Hoola Bronzer, Mac Cheeky Bronze, 
Mac Whisper of Gilt MSF, Mac Peaches

Mascara: Chanel le Volume de Chanel Mascara

Lips: Mac slimshine Missy Lipstick with Mac Pink lemonade lipglass

Lashes: EyeLure lashes

Mac Studio Fix Finish Spray


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the finish! I need to perfect my thicker liner as I want to experiment with this look. Love!