Monday 3 August 2015

Pastel Kisses with Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box





I came up with this look using the urban decay palette from the Deluxe Shadow Box series which is one of my oldest palettes from their collection. I still love using it when I feel like using some beautiful colors. 

I started of with some Urban Decay primer all over my lids and popped on Graffiti e/s to the middle of my crease and Fishnet e/s to the outer crease and then blended it out with Mac Wedge I always use this e/s by Mac it brings together all the e/s making it look perfectly blended out. Its pretty simple I was literally rushing hope you guys like it love you all xx




 Lips Mac Mehr Lipstick

3 comments:

Lima said...

You look so, SO gorgeous! X

MEVISH said...

@Halima thank you my sexy boo love youuuu xxxx

Deanie Canales said...

Nice make up! I like how you combined your eye colors. Looks great. Thanks.

cheap airbrush makeup